Award-winning 100% semolina pasta – delicious!
Pasta (testoviny) is one of those simple foods that’s easy to cook, yet fills you up and tastes fantastic. So adaptable, pasta can be served with pesto, meaty, cheesy, creamy or tomato sauces – or just tossed plainly in olive oil.
You can select from 22 shapes of stylishly packaged Adriana pasta (remember, the more surface area the pasta has, the more sauce will coat it).
Each pasta shape needs a different cooking time, so check the pack before you start. Some shapes only take two minutes to cook! Just one of the reasons why pasta is perfect for today’s busy lifestyle.
- Allow 100g of pasta per person
- Allow 1 litre of water and 10g of salt for every 100g of pasta
- You’ll need a large pot to allow the pasta to move as it cooks
- Stir every minute or so to ensure the pasta doesn’t stick
- We recommend you serve your pasta al dente (with ‘bite’)
- There’s no need to add olive oil to the boiling water
- To prevent over-cooking, drain the pasta then plunge the pot into icy water and add olive oil
- Before serving, always add the pasta to the sauce (not the other way round)
Adriana pasta is made in the Czech Republic by Europasta SE, using 100% natural semolina.
As winners of Consumers’ Choice 2013, we’re sure you’ll love Adriana pasta, so order your favourite shape/s today!