The famous and delicious Roast-Beef. You will love it.
- 4 slices of short loin (120g-150g)
- 1 Teaspoon of mustard
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- 1 Tablespoon of butter
- 1 onion
- 1 pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of spicy ketchup
- a dash of Worcester sauce
- Tenderise the meat, score the edges, salt, and smear with mustard. Coat with flour, sear in oil on both sides and remove from the pot.
- Stir in butter, add chopped onion and fry until golden brown. Now, add cut tomatoes and strips of pepper. Put the meat back in, and add ketchup and Worcester sauce to taste. Let simmer briefly (do not add water, the vegetables contain sufficient juices which need to be boiled off)
- Serve topped with stewed vegetables and fried or mashed potatoes.